« Picnic to Namra on December 29th,07 | Main | January 3rd, 08 not ready yet but have started doing it »

The last day of year 2007 and trip to Pokhara

We packed clothes, some food for 3 days to head to Pokhara. Ren chha couldn’t come even after all, I was really pissed. Instead we invited Sarina. I was really mad at Ren chha though coz she was the one who wanted to go to Pokhara since she has never gone. I was a little worried how the trip would be but it was way better than how I thought it would be. We were 15 people including the drive and the conductor. Myself, Bhadra dai, Hisila, Rupagya, Ichhyangkush, Sarina, David were the kids. David oh man that kid, really funny.

We went to so many unplanned places. We started off with Begnastal, Seti Nadi, Mahendragufa, Davis Fall, Fewatal, Shanti Stupa, Bandipur, Museum and Sarangkot. We had fun each and every place. We eat so much, there was nothing we didn’t eat hahah….

We stayed in a really crappy hotel because the good rooms were booked. But we still had tons of fun.

Thanks for post this. I am fairly not used to social media and my blog traffic is incrementally increasing. I am fairly confident it's due to me spending a good deal of time commenting on various other blogs. Not only will do it get my blog nowadays, but more importantly, I can sustain what bloggers and readers are sharing! I also spend a substantial amount of time on Facebook in addition to Twitter...But I genuinely wish to reach out to other bloggers in my same arena.

some genuinely fantastic work on behalf of the owner of this site, absolutely outstanding content .

Type the characters you see in the picture above.