« Its has been really busy the past few days, and its just going to be busier | Main | Timberwolves Vs Toronto Raptors, my first experience watching NBA live »

Just when I saved the previous entry, something came to my mind

So, I am starting to write again.I won NBA ticket for Feb10th,08 and its finally tomorrow. I am so excited about it, never been to a NBA.Man, its NBA, Timberwolves Vs Toronto Raptors.None of the team is my favorite, but it will be fun to watch the game.

But I am not so excited about next week. I haven't studied for any class, haven't read any Chapter, and I am worried. I don't know what I am doing. I am all mixed up. There are so many things in my mind going on sometimes. And something happened to me, no pain, no nothing but I felt swollen left abdomen last Monday. I was shocked and surprised at the same time when I woke up. I felt like a balloon or swollen something inside. I had never felt like that before. I was pretty worried, I kept feeling my left abdomen. I finally setup appointment with the doctor for Friday.

Because of the appt. I thought of working from home. I went to the doctor, but I was a little late so I had to wait. I rescheduled for later part of the day. I went in, I had to go through one of the embarrassing procedure too. After all this, the RNP told me I will have to go through Ultrasound which is on Tuesday early morning, and I am really nervous about it. I am not sure what they are going to tell whats wrong. I'm hoping its nothing serious, thats all. I am going to stay positive and hope for the best.

Monday was when my abdomen was swollen and just 1-2 days back, parents had called me. Reason mom saw me in her dream, I don't know if she saw me sick, but she said,"I saw you in my dream, I just wanted to check if you are doing fine or not". I don't know if she sensed I was going to be sick. But mom's senses, thats great.

Thats all for now.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.