« My dream last night or I would say this morning.It was stragely awesome. | Main | The number of entries I enter in my blog explains either I have been busy, sick, or busy again hehe »

I saw a fren online,and told him I got his message yesterday.

It was bit of a surprise since he said hi on MSN. I know he and his brother only sends message on MSN or talks when they need information or help. And this time the same. Again as always started asking where is he? and where is he? It was the first time I gave the Truthful straight forward answer, "I am not a messager man, if you keep in touch with friends, you will know Who is where?". I am busy too, I have work, school, everything like everyone else in the world has, but I have got enough time to drop few lines, say hi, give a call once in a while. I mean if you consider someone a friend, then learn to do that. Don't be selfish but again, world is full of selfish people.

Actually I am thinking about writing something here for a while. I went to MIS, and most of my friends, or let me put it this way, most of the people whom I call frens are worthless. Some only remember you when they need help or information from you. When you ask something from them they will never, but shameless thing is they can't even tell you, that they can't. One of the example, I asked one of my friend to talk to my younger brother about Medicine in China. He never really went and met once, I didn't think he even made a call once. How sad and selfish is it? But they ask me things, I always try my best with whatever I can.

They are so selfish, worthless, its worthless to call them friends because they can't even meet you when you are home. They can't even call you, the worst part is when you go back home, you call them and say "Hey guys I am here. Let me know when you are free, so we can meet", no call, no nothing for 5 weeks. And after few months they need something from you then they say hi, so sad and pathetic. Sometimes I regret having friends like that.

Thats why I love my school friends, we have our good and bad times, we argue, we have our own views about different things, but we still share our good and bad.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.