« Finished Graduation, now its time for vacation for parents | Main | Tuesday the May 27th,08, nothing special but just special because it took 20 minutes to work »

Memorial Day weekend with old friends

I woke up at 6am, was in the computer for an hour, then went to bed to sleep but it didn't happen.So,instead got back to the computer. Then again, I went to sleep around don't know what time though. At around 9:45am, I woke up, brushed my teeth, washed myface. Around noon, I headed to get some liquor and some grilling stuff to other store. I got the stuff and headed home. I was really hungry so ate some dalmot.

Then around 2pm, our grill,drinking started.We started drinking Margarita, that DAPU made. It was great. 7 of us were drinking, talking eating skews, chicken,fish, fruits, hot dogs etc.After 3-4-5 drinks, we were a little bit tipsy, little getting the affect of the drink.It was sunny, wasn't too hot, perfect day, perfect day.

We really had fun, it was great. I forgot all my stress for that moment. Good few hours with Grilled fish, grilled shrimp skew and margarita in a sunny day outside my apartment with some friends.

Love it! there is the occasional two paragraph sites on my blog although I'm just too really wordy otherwise.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.