« Memorial Day weekend with old friends | Main | Just about to go for a bike ride and I got so angry,I decided to stay home and go later when I calm down a bit. »

Tuesday the May 27th,08, nothing special but just special because it took 20 minutes to work

I leave for work between 8:00 am - 8:30am, sometimes 7am, and sometimes depends. But on Tuesday, after three days of weekend, I woke up tired. Even though, I just stayed home on Monday. So,I decided to go to work late, late but not that late. I left for work at 8:45am, its not an everyday routine though. To my surprise, there was very little traffic, except as usual the crosstown on 62W.But otherwise,it was not bad.The gear didn't have to changed from 5th until I reached work.

Thats like Guinness Book record going to work, without traffic and only 20 minutes on the road. So,I decided, I have to write it here.To go to work, everyday, it takes about 30 minutes the shortest if lucky otherwise, it takes 45 minutes to one hour. Thats very annoying however,the annoying part is coming back from work in the evening. Just to avoid traffic,I stay at work till 6-7pm. By the time, I leave work I just want to be home and relax. But again it takes time to reach home, then cook dinner and then do some clean ups, watch a little TV with the laptop on my lap. Then watch news and go to bed. The next thing, I realize then is, its another day, its already morning and I have to get ready and get going to work. And I do not even get good sleep.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.