« Just about to go for a bike ride and I got so angry,I decided to stay home and go later when I calm down a bit. | Main | When I write to you and I do not get any response, I feel like a fool »

"Sex and the City", summer's #1 movie, so far

Right after watching Indiana Jones, thought I should go watch Sex and the City. I had it already planned but was not sure whether it would happen or not. After watching it, I said to myself, I thought how can I not watch Sex and the City and not write in my blog.That would be crime, complete crime, it might come and hunt me ha ha....Thats just a joke, I am not crazy about it but I just have to give credit to the movie. It was awesome.

If its not for the story, its still worth to watch the ladies, the dresses, the shoes and the purses and everything.I have always wanted to dress, wear shoes, have purses that way. I wish that is something I can dream of. Its not something I can't dream because you have to have a dream/dreams and its a possible one.Getting back to the point, I felt so real as it was happening to me when Big told Kerry that he can't do it and he is going back. That touched my heart, touched me deep down to the bottom of my heart.

Kerry is devastated, shocked with a broken heart with eyes full of tears, is going back in a limo with the girls and she sees Big. She comes out from the limo, on the middle of the NYC road, she hits Big with the flowers. The flower petals were like your feelings, like your heart breaking into pieces. My eyes were filled with tears, as I blink my eyes, they were falling down to my cheek.

There were moments that made it feel so real. The movie was great and the best part about of the movie is, it was almost like real and had a happy ending. One great movie on a rainy weekend.

almost 1 year :) thanks

Type the characters you see in the picture above.