« Lakers vs Celtics, the third game | Main | I don't know what to say, what to write anymore »

What a day I had today? It was full of disappointment :'(

Early morning, I checked email, it had something written, which I usually don't take it seriously but did have a little bit feeling. But you disappointed me so badly, I couldn't believe thats what you did again. I mean how could you let them beat you. You were doing so so great up to the 3rd quarter and at the last, you just let them beat you. I am so upset, sad, disappointed, I am going speechless, no words left to express. Man, I just can't believe,left me in anger, disappointment and disappointment.

I am again asking how could you?? But for sure you did have a big role on my day today. I will not say never, or wont anymore, but what I can say is I will try my best to stay away from you. I will not let you do what you have done once again. Disappointed on you big time.

Something you mentioned that deserves specific to it point is reading typically the comment discussions. A lot of that time period, the greatest nuggets of information sourced from the comments and the talks materializing within.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.