« Has not been so long but feels long | Main | I tell myself why am I so stressed??and why am I awake from 2:48am »

Dinner at Benihana in Golden Valley

After I had lunch in Detroit Benihana, I wanted to go the one in cities. I wanted to take my friends. So, after work on Friday, we headed there. We entered,the seating person asked how many, Grill or Sushi bla bla. We went for Grill of course, were seated with other 2 parties. One was an American and another was like Chinese or something. But the American party who sat beside us were fun.

So, we sat down, the waitress came over and asked what would you like to drink. I asked for water, which didn't come so I asked her, but I got a look instead. When the water came, the glass was so smelly. Then in few minutes it was time to order food. I told her we are new here, but she didn't really care. She took order, no explanation, she was weird. She brought the soup which had chicken, I asked her does it have meat, her answer was Chicken. I just put it aside.

I was expecting a Japanese chef to come but instead it was a M.... cook. When you go to certain restaurants, you have certain expectations. The food was not so great, but the cook tried I guess, I don't know. But its just that I was expecting a Japanese chef, and there were Japanese chef in other tables but not ours. But anyway food was not great. It just was costly that's all.

Overall the service was bad and so was food. So,the possibility of me going there again is very little. Even my friend didn't like the food.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.