« Thinking about family | Main | I came back in January, and we were planning the trip »

It was the worst flight ever, felt so long too

It was the first time, I flew Sun country airlines today. It was the first time I had to take the 6am flight too. I found my seat then after sitting for few minutes, I hear people talking so loud, I mean it was really loud. I think they forgot that they are in the flight and not in their living room. Those people didn't even care, its 6am, people want a quiet flight, its 6am man, who wouldn't want to sleep in the flight and head to their destination. But these 5 were uncivilized a...holes.

I couldn't fall asleep, but instead had a terrible headache. I mean I was awake from 4am, so I would reach airport on time man. It was terrible, so loud. They were so rude, I mean how can you, its 6am flight. But no they didn't stop a single second that whole flight. They were really loud for almost 3 hours. God, I hate them.

That was my first Sun country flight, it was bad because of the uncivilized and rude passengers. The seats were okay though.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.