« "Wii" a new game and a whole new experience | Main | It was the worst flight ever, felt so long too »

Thinking about family

I was in the car, on the way to up north. Suddenly, this thought came to my mind. I argued with my parents when they were here, but the truth is no matter how much I argued with them, got angry I love them more than anything. I guess when you are stressed, it just happens. And when more questions come to your side, you get angry more. And all other things start to happen that you do not want.

I lost it too so many times, I hated those moments though. Now that I think about it, I feel bad, I felt bad at that time too . That's all I want to write here. Between next week, looking forward to see mom, dad, babu but won't be seeing babu #2. If you are reading this babu, you will be saying, I wish.....Hopefully soon.

U guessed right...i read it and did have that feelin....not being included in the get2gether.....One is missin but nevertheless we all are connected by wireless network..undefined connection is present between us no matter how much we deny it....Anyway miss u all...

Well, arguing happens. What can you do. But family is family and they will always be there for you.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.