« According to the plan, I was supposed to move today, I am still moving but just haven't done packing yet | Main | Life is not anything like before anymore, its nothing like I have thought »

Last week Thursday, I was happy, happy to be able to talk to...

I was thinking to tell about my plan for winter, thought of making plan with ..even. But when I heard "I will be going home from work, South East Asia and then home". I was surprised, little upset, sad. All I said was I am planning to but will see. The response I got after that just made me feel so sad, that thought kept staying in my mind for the whole weekend. I kept telling myself what was I thinking? Then I told myself, I am stupid, why do I think and then think about making plan, when.... does not want to meet me. Thinking that makes me feel................

I do not want to think about it anymore, just had to write to feel good, I am running out of things to write here.Sometimes things do come in my mind, I know what I want to write but then I am busy so busy that I feel like I do not have time to breathe. Thats all

Type the characters you see in the picture above.