« After all, I am in confusion, its giving me stress a little bit | Main | I just want to scream hard, don't know what else to do »

Hungry all day, its not that I didn't eat

This morning, I had 2 slices of whole wheat bread with butter and jam. I drank a bit of green tea with it. Around 12pm, I got hungry. Then I had rice, salmon curry,boiled broccoli and 2 boiled egg white. Even after eating so much, I felt hungry for some reason. Then again in another 2 hours, I felt hungry, I guess not enough protein. Then I had a banana, again got hungry, again had a banana so finally I ate 3 bananas. I was still hungry, its 6pm by that time. I had a little bit of beans, didn't help me.

I finally had 2 slices of bread with boca burger with hot sauce, spinach, red onion and red pepper in it. It was awesome, however I still feel hungry. Now my choice is to eat some garlic trisket, and if I still feel hungry, my choice is water. I am little annoyed by how hungry I am today. Well, I am going to try to eat only protein and see what happens. Sometimes I feel like I should eat meat, I will get more protein and I will get less hungry, but in the bright side, I am happy without eating meat. But I do not want to be hungry all the time.

Love it! there are actually the occasional two paragraph blog posts on my blog still I'm just too damn wordy otherwise.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.