« I didn't realize until now that I have started to like brown so much | Main | All I want these days is to stay home and relax. »

Holiday season this year

I had plans to go home, travel a little too. But things didn't work out this way or that. I then thought I will travel internally and again I was not sure if I wanted to do that either. I waited, waited, when the time came, I decided I am not going anywhere. With my vacation, company holiday and weekend, altogether it was 9 days long. First weekend past, then it was Monday, I went to the mall, different stores, I didn't find anything that I wanted or needed. I was super tired after walking all day long.

I went home after 4.30pm. I stayed home the next few days. All I did was, watched movies, cooked, ate, went to gym. But it was the best vacation and days off ever, so relaxing. I am glad I didn't go anywhere. And yesterday, I went out, to the mall where I haven't been before. I found coat which I wanted to buy. I bought two coats. I am happy that I waited and hoping I got very good deals for those brand.

Ok gud that u enjoyed...bought things:..wot did u buy for me...hehe.....!!!?tk care

I had read this long time back...actually as soon as u added on ur blog...as u said to read ur blog...saw no updates so thought to write again......
Ur holiday was somehow lot better than mine....mine was u know no shoppin no joy no enjoyment no frens just chattin wid pple who r far away across the ocean....
Ok tk care ..have fun if possible...stress avoid...we shall talk later again....bye

Sometimes doing nothing at all is exactly what you need in order to even more producutive in your pursuits as a whole; otherwise, the mind cannot compute the inexhorable influx of data that is requisite in a demanding lifestyle.

Hey there,
That sounded fun to me, I mean in the busy world we live in, who can manage to stay at home couching on their sofa watching movies and going to gym.. You are lucky you can have that on holidays.. ^____^

Link exchange is nothing else however it is just
placing the other person's webpage link on your page at suitable place and other person will
also do similar in support of you.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.