« Sitting in the Software Project Management class, learning about Risk Manangement | Main | After 6-7 days of practice, I accomplished something today, which I wanted to for more than a decade. »

Learning about Project Control but the heat is killing us

Outside temperature has reached 70+ and the building maintenance hasn't turned off heat and turned on AC yet. Due to that, all of us here in the class are getting roasted, toasted. Everyone wants to get out as soon as possible. The door is open, I can't imagine if it is closed. We would have been dead by now. As for me, I can't take heat, my nose is blocked, I feel like getting roasted, my feet are swollen due to heat. Thought yesterday OSS building was hot, this is worse.

Please turn off the heat and turn on the AC people, that's why we pay tons of money.

The future of writing a blog isn't what it was previously. It used to always be podcast and vlogs nevertheless it's morphing into something more productive that's very unpredictable. Just when we finally think we have an effective handle on it, chaos erupts causing the emergence of a couple of creative geniuses who help us tap into the possibilities.

whoah this weblog is fantastic i like studying
your articles. Keep up the good work! You recognize, many persons are hunting round for this info,
you can aid them greatly.

After looking at a few of the articles on your web page, I honestly like your way of blogging.
I book-marked it to my bookmark webpage list and will
be checking back in the near future. Please check out my web site too and let me know what you think.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.