« August 14th, 09 my procedure "l. per m." | Main | Recovery process »

After the procedure

By the time, I felt like talking a little bit, it was dark. Different nurses were coming in and going, taking temperature, blood pressure etc. I tried to get up in the evening for a walk, I felt awful due to nausea. I went back to bed. I was crying in pain. My shoulder hurts on the right not sure why. Its hurting, hurting 'aiya ma', 'aiya ma'. Rob the night shift nurse gave me Vicodin. I felt asleep but getting awake every hour or so when nurses were coming in to check on me for temperature and blood pressure. The next day again Beth/Stacey came to check stuff.

The hardest part was nausea, not been able to eat anything but liquid etc. I felt better on Saturday. But by evening, they had to put the 'C.....' again which let me to stay in the hospital for the third day. By the third day, I felt much better, I was able to get up from bed without much trouble, walk more etc. Sunday evening I got discharged and now I am home resting. I am very thankful to all who took care of me, my brother, friend and all the hospital staff. And doctor mentioned that procedure went well, didn't touch the tube which we were worried about.

Good luck to me in the recovery process.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.