« August 12th, 09, am amazing evening with him | Main | After the procedure »

August 14th, 09 my procedure "l. per m."

Thursday all day, I was scared, nervous, my stomach was growling. Anything I ate, didn't taste at all. I was worried more than ever. I went to pick up my brother. We came home made some dinner and ate. I couldn't eat after 11.30pm, so I finished dinner later than usual. At 10.30pm, I drank the final sip of water.

I kept the alarm to get up at 4am, took shower and got ready. Then I woke my friend and brother up. We reached Health East St.Johns at 5.30am sharp. The moment that we entered, I got an odd feeling. Not the kinda feeling I ever want to have. I filled up some paper work, the nurse took me to the other area to get ready for the procedure. Slowly it started to feel like, it is actually happening. They did the blood test, urine test, blood pressure, oxygen level, temperature. Everything seemed normal.

Anesthesiologist came to talk to me. Then another came, nurse, doctor everyone. Soon it was 7am. One of the Anesthesiologist IV started for me and put a motion sickness sticker behind my neck. In another few minutes, we were laughing saying different kinda of drugs. Soon, it was time for me to go to the surgery room. By that time, I had already started to feel little sleepy. I remember saying something but also remember reaching the surgery room too. After that in a minute or so, I was blacked out.

In about few hours, I felt like I am awake but not completely awake. The staff kept talking to me, we are going to move you from the bed to another. They said 1,2,3 and they moved me. I then was transferred to my room. I was getting irritated too whenever everyone talked. I couldn't tolerate my brother and my friend talking. I told them shut up, don't talk. I feel like nausea.

Everyone loves what you guys tend to be up too. This type of
clever work and coverage! Keep up the awesome works guys I've included you guys to our blogroll.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.