« My best friend's story on buying a MAC book | Main | Falling in love with a song "Gotta Be Love" »

How would you feel when you get blamed for everything happens in someone else's life?

This is whats going on with me. I have known my friend for a long time but for some reason, everything happens i.e bad, I get blamed for.
I don't even know where to start.
○ Forget to bring something to school/work. "You made me hurry." or "You disturbed me".
○ Don't put me pressure and tell do this and don't do that
○ I didn't hear back from this and that place so and so, because of you
○ I should never listen to you, because this is what happens when I listen to your BS....

For some reason, everything ss my fault. I respect my friend for all the help, but sometimes it feels sad. Because I always worry that whats the next blame I am going to get.

Get stuck in traffic, its my fault because I told let's go. I am just so ready to get out of it. I will blame myself for what I did wrong but don't want to be blamed every time for something I didn't know.

Other times, though my friend is good. But......

Magnificent beat ! I wold like to apprentice while you amend your
webb site, how could i subscribe for a blog site? The account aided me a acceptable deal.

I hhad been tiny bit acquainted of thiis your broadcast provided bright clear concept

I do not know if it's just me or if perhaps everyone else encountering issues with your website.
It appears as though some of the text within your content are running off the screen. Can someone
else please provide feedback and let me know if this is happening to
them too? This might be a problem with my web browser because I've had this happen previously.
Thanks

Type the characters you see in the picture above.