« I am positive that today will be a productive day. | Main | So far at least IR homework is done, however I need to read more notes... »

I got a feeling, tonight is gonna be a good good night. Would be nice, if it does, ha ha...

One of the songs, I have been listening to.Some of the songs, I think are fun to listen right now....

Baby are you down down, down down downnnn...by Jay Sean
Obsessed by Mariah Carey
Breakup by Mario
Love Lockdown by Kanye West
I know you want me, you know I want me by Pitbull
Best I ever had by Drake

Once again, Baby are you down down, down down downnnn and I got a feeling, tonight is gonna be a good good night.

Jay Sean feat Lil Wayne- Down Lyrics

Jay Sean
(Intro)
Baby are you down down down down down,
Down, down,
Even if the sky is falling down,
Down, down
Ooh (ohhh)
(Verse 1)

Yeah i like this sone to ny jay sean and lil wayne.I listen to at all the tme.It is like it is stuck in my mind

Wow, this is a unique song... long lyrics though... I love to hear it's actual music..

Lol, so u created a blog to write this song. amazing

Someone just aimed me here and i'm just so thankful! I've been blogging 8 months and reveal lots of comments when ever people disagree and discussion me. But when people agree (or just won't engage, I guess), not too many. I appreciate a insight.

A great song always loved it.

interesting list. I like Jay Sean and Mariah :)

I have never seen such impressive ideas presented in writing. Your writer has a very unique way of presenting information in such a way as to catch the reader’s attention.

Hello! I simply would like to provide a huge thumbs up for that great info you have here on this blog. I will be coming back to your website for additional soon.

I must admit that I was curious about the feel of your site but it's really quite appealing. Awesome job, continue the good work

Digital community is not an omission to help Black Friday. In reality Black Friday may very well be more best-known using the web compared with retail price stores. Hostgator the best shared web hosting organization on the earth isn't a omission in order to it. Hostgator Black Friday is another many looked for word in Google inside 2010. People walked upset utilizing choosing ones own website hosting plans. No small in presented 80% OFF bargain for any limited point in time and then 50% OFF complete Black Friday.
You Can Check Out Hostgator Black Friday 2011 Hot Offer HERE
hostgator black friday 2011

thanks for the info.
it was what i loooking for.
laura

Type the characters you see in the picture above.