« Jandaichhu by 1974 A.D | Main | Finally made it to Chicago,IL and it was great. »

Nights in Rodanthe 2008, Richard Gere and Diane Lane

After a hectic, stressful week and annoying all day Saturday class, I had to do something to relax. Basically watch tv or a nice movie. Searching through HBO Demand movies, found "Nights in Rodanthe" a Drama/Romance. I had seen the trailers last year but never got to watch it. And I finally did today, which was the best thing I did today I think.

Slow yet very interesting movie romantic movie. But it ended sadly though. I still can watch the movie again, I just loved it. I think Richard Gere and Diane Lane look great together.

Good day! Would you mind if I share your blog with my myspace group? There's a lot of folks that I think would really appreciate your content. Please let me know. Thank you

Greetings! I've been reading your web site for a long time now and finally got the courage to
go ahead and give you a shout out from Huffman Texas!
Just wanted to tell you keep up the fantastic job!

I leave a leave a response each time I like a article on a blog or I have something to valuable
to contribute to the discussion. It's caused by the sincerness communicated in the post I browsed.
And after this article Sayamini yagu Blog: Nights in Rodanthe 2008, Richard
Gere and Diane Lane. I was actually excited enough to post a leave a responsea response :-) I actually do have 2 questions
for you if you do not mind. Is it only me or do a few of these comments look as if they are written by
brain dead people? :-P And, if you are writing on other social sites,
I'd like to keep up with you. Could you list the complete urls of your shared pages
like your twitter feed, Facebook page or linkedin profile?

Post writing is also a excitement, if you know after that you can write or else it is complex to write.

Hi to all, the contents existing at this web site are actually awesome
for people experience, well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.