« I don't remember having this bad weather in Xmas ever... | Main | I need to stay up-to-date with new technology but, I am losing focus. »

"Its Complicated", I think is one of the best movies of year 2009.

During Thanksgiving, when I was roaming around the Mall in Chicago, I thought, should watch this movie on Xmas. Didn't watch that day, but I did yesterday. It was great, funny, romantic, a little sad, and everything you could ask for a day or evening to be great.

The movie was about 2 hours long and from the beginning to the end, it was hilarious. I mean entire audience was laughing that hard. It was a R rated movie, oh boy it was funny so funny. As the movie says, the life is complicated. It takes a lot of work for a relationship to work.

One more good movie, I had watched "Up In the Air". Watched it on December 19th, 2009, when it was running only in the selected theaters. It was a good evening with "ahem ahem......"Movie was great, but a little wrong timing but still we enjoyed it. So, that was good. Don't want to write details though......

Which movie????did u watch avatar....heard its a gud one:...

"Its Complicated", is the name of the movie

Oh ya i hadn't noticed the 3rd para.... Ok u seemed to hav had fun..... Ok hopefully u can get those kind of happiness in ur life.......ok prob'bly our vinaju .....

Type the characters you see in the picture above.