« Wednesday is almost over and soon will be two more days of work this week. | Main | Once again, today is Friday and in the next two hours, weekend will start. »

Finally getting some sleep, I can't be happier...

Have been struggling to sleep for over two weeks and finally I am getting there. I guess I have stopped thinking about going to Bhadrai dai's wedding and some other stuff. Or may be I have been happier, which is why I am falling asleep. Regardless of the reason, the good part is I am falling asleep. Although I get up with a little bit back pain, I can't be happier. And getting sleep is better than sleep deprivation and getting up all tired every morning.

After work yesterday, went for workout and then had dinner. After wards, conversation via words, using today's technology but without speaking the words for almost 3 hours was fun. It kept going till we went to bed....

I think u need to change ur chair at wrk place..... Coz back pain might b d result of ur uncomfortable chair ..causes stiffnes of ur back..... Nd might b other reasons too though.... Tc....

Type the characters you see in the picture above.