« Once again, its Friday night, excited thinking no work for the next two days. | Main | A Personal Day that turned out to be priceless.... »

I was seriously bored to death last night, and on top of that I couldn't fall asleep.

I was waiting, waiting, and waiting. The clock was ticking and I found myself awake till past midnight when I should have been asleep.

So, I woke up every few minutes from bed, thinking may be I will do something in the computer. No, couldn't do much but just wanted to sleep. I finally fell asleep around 12:30am, and woke up around 6.30am. I mean even though it was only 6 hours of sleep, it was good, I am so happy. After staying in bed for an hour extra, I went to gym, worked out and now I feel fresh. So, fresh, want to go out and do something. What not sure yet? Waiting to hear from......

Updating the entry @9:42pm
The last line of the above paragraph said, waiting, I waited, waited and waited. I was getting a little bit frustrated and there I heard a melody on my phone with a message "Guli bajey?". Ji chai leyta ka aley. Overall, today weather was good, on mid 30s, and have to say one great Saturday chha naapa, aley "Usual Suspect" soya nhey pusey chona...

Mid 30's??? Yokko leytya na majyu nhi... Aa e Warn yana byi... All gud things brings sadness twice.... Tc n take a gud long nap when u get tym.....

Chhu dhayai wo,chyanu dhunka class,aley la jin naapa lai makhuni sa, aley aa leyta du baley ley taye maala nisa, makhula??

Chyanu dhunka tata u class ki to b V yu?kaka lyeta.... Hav tonns of lyeta mmnts.... Hehe...tc

Hey, just " shopping " some blogs, seems a reasonably nice platform you are currently using. I'm currently using WordPress for a few of my sites nonetheless looking to change one of them over to a platform like yours as a litigation run. Anything in particular you would probably recommend about it?

Type the characters you see in the picture above.