« Once again, today is Friday and in the next two hours, weekend will start. | Main | Weekend is over, didn't do much but stayed home... »

One not so exciting Saturday....

Its warm out, 35 Fahrenheit but, looking outside just wants you to stay in bed, get lazy and do nothing. I had to go the bank, did that and got some stuff done. I had a short and fun drive too while listening to "Bed Rock" by Lil Wayne. Now, I am home, was looking at pictures in facebook.

Right this moment, debating whether to go workout or not. I have a slight headache, I am kinda lazy. I guess this is what happens when I do not workout in the morning during weekend. And I miss those Saturdays when I was ........

To be continued.............

Coming week is the last week before classes start.Excited or not, don't know at this point. I just want to spend more quality time and be happy.

In the next couple of hours, it will be Sunday, thought of it makes me a bit sad. But, I can't wait for it to be Sunday January 31st instead. I will be happy because cha lyaha woi. However, classes start February 1st,10. I mean all these things has to happen, yet I get a little sad thinking about Sunday tomorrow. Keeping my fingers crossed and hope every thing will be just fine, because hope is all we have. :)

Type the characters you see in the picture above.