« Didn't have a good sleep since woke up at 3.30am and was awake for the next hour... | Main | Sunday came, but the wait is still not over yet... »

So looking forward to Sunday but, it was not worth it....

I have been looking forward to Sunday tomorrow but after hearing its canceled, just felt sad. But, I got some work done today. I was awake in the middle of the night for few hours which is why I decided to stay in bed till late.

After taking shower, went to get a haircut. Paid a visit to VS, and came home. I had just pulled into the Garage, realized there is nothing in the fridge, and went for grocery shopping. After that the day was almost over and by that time I was really hungry since I hadn't eaten anything but just two slices of bread for the whole day.

Changed channel back and forth to watch a good movie but from regular movie channel to HBO to HBO demand, not a single channel had a movie I wanted to watch. I saw 'Sleepless Seattle' in one of the channels and decided to watch it. I didn't know until yesterday I hadn't watched that movie. It was good one while flipping back and forth with SVU Law and Order.

So, the evening/nite passed while communicating via text. I was a little bit sad when I didn't hear back for like 2 hours, but I felt alright after wards. Talked to Sunny and my sister Nhas for a lil bit. Overall, I got stuff done and I am happy.

you're truly a good webmaster. The website loading speed
is incredible. It kind of feels that you are doing any unique trick.
Also, The contents are masterwork. you have performed a excellent
task in this topic!

Hi, this weekend is pleasant in favor of me, since this occasion i am reading this great informative article here at my residence.

Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and
I find It really useful & it helped me out much.

I hope to present something again and aid others
like you aided me.

Hi, i read your blog from time to time and i own a similar one and i
was just curious if you get a lot of spam responses?
If so how do you protect against it, any plugin or anything you can recommend?

I get so much lately it's driving me mad so any assistance is very much appreciated.

Write more, thats all I have to say. Literally, it seems as though you relied on the video to make your point.

You clearly know what youre talking about, why waste your intelligence on just posting
videos to your site when you could be giving us something enlightening to read?

Type the characters you see in the picture above.