« Didn't have a good sleep since woke up at 3.30am and was awake for the next hour... | Main | Sunday came, but the wait is still not over yet... »

So looking forward to Sunday but, it was not worth it....

I have been looking forward to Sunday tomorrow but after hearing its canceled, just felt sad. But, I got some work done today. I was awake in the middle of the night for few hours which is why I decided to stay in bed till late.

After taking shower, went to get a haircut. Paid a visit to VS, and came home. I had just pulled into the Garage, realized there is nothing in the fridge, and went for grocery shopping. After that the day was almost over and by that time I was really hungry since I hadn't eaten anything but just two slices of bread for the whole day.

Changed channel back and forth to watch a good movie but from regular movie channel to HBO to HBO demand, not a single channel had a movie I wanted to watch. I saw 'Sleepless Seattle' in one of the channels and decided to watch it. I didn't know until yesterday I hadn't watched that movie. It was good one while flipping back and forth with SVU Law and Order.

So, the evening/nite passed while communicating via text. I was a little bit sad when I didn't hear back for like 2 hours, but I felt alright after wards. Talked to Sunny and my sister Nhas for a lil bit. Overall, I got stuff done and I am happy.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.