« Had a long day at work, but I wasn't able to resolve all the errors... | Main | Happy Valentine's Day to all.... »

Kiss - Because I'm a girl (Korean song)

I used to listen to this song a lot before. I just happy to come across to it. Its got a very good music, its got, only I could sing this song.

http://www.youtube.com/watch#playnext=1&playnext_from=TL&videos=g9tQJdux2z8&v=A0BAssXgeHs

URL to the Lyrics
http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/k/kiss/because_im_a_girl_korean.html

Oh my goodness! a tremendous article dude. Thanks Nevertheless I am experiencing problem with ur rss . Don’t know why Unable to subscribe to it. Is there anyone getting identical rss downside? Anyone who is aware of kindly respond. Thnkx

This will be a great web site, will you be involved in doing an interview regarding how you designed it? If so e-mail me!

Wonderful blog! Do you have any hints for aspiring writers? I'm hoping to start my own blog soon but I'm a little lost on everything. Would you propose starting with a free platform like Wordpress or go for a paid option? There are so many options out there that I'm completely overwhelmed .. Any suggestions? Thanks a lot!

Absolutely pent subject material, regards for entropy. "The earth was made round so we would not see too far down the road." by Karen Blixen.

You are posting recent blog entries on twitter as well? If so I would like to know your account, so I can follow you there and be informed.

I'm confused :(

Hmm it appears like your site ate my first comment (itwas
super long) so I guess I'll just sum iit up what
I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoyinmg your blog.
I too am ann aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the whole thing.
Do you have any tips for novice blog writers? I'd certainly appreciate it.

Appreciating the time and energy you put into your site and
detailed information you provide. It's great to come across
a blog every once in a while that isn't the same outdated rehashed material.
Fantastic read! I've bookmarked your site and I'm adding your RSS feeds to my Google account.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.