« Its Friday night again, if you have been reading my blog, you know why I said so. | Main | Fashion is one of my favorite things, has always been and will always remain. »

The Saturday evening, we decided to cook Chatamari made from Salmon, tomatoes, green peas and onion.

It worked out well, along with the bell pepper we baked with salmon. Salt was not enough but was tasty. Writing it, I wanna eat more, yummm...

Its Sunday today, I haven't done anything this weekend, had whole lot of planned to get done but nothing so far. I decided to go to Macy's to return a shirt, and ended up buying a spring sandal. Looks like for me Spring begins with a Brown sandal this year.

IMG_0506[1](2).jpg

After buying the shoes, I headed to Target since I needed something from there. I somehow ended up in the Cosmetics section and checked out Nail Polish. This time though I really bought one which is not Transparent or a French Manicure kit. I came home and then realized my shoes and nail polish actually match. I wore the shoes with nail polish on my toes, took a quick picture, came out nice.

IMG_0509.jpg

nice shoe i liked it

nice pair of shoe i liked it

Where is the picture with the matching nail polish on your toes?

Sometimes that happens to me. I have tons planned but I end up doing any of my plans. However, I am not a shopping person but you souns happy with your purchase. I agree with you, your shoes match with the polish nail.

I agree with Courtney, with all of the new polishes for summer, where is the photo of matching polish.

the picture with the matching nail polish on your toes?

hey there, quick question, is your theme custom made? I only ask I've been looking for something similar but im struggling, can you please tell me where you got it from? Thanks a lot, Jenny

Hmm is anyone else having problems with the images on this blog loading? I'm trying to find out if its a problem on my end or if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Hi there just wanted to give you a quick heads up. The words in your article seem to be running off the screen in Firefox. I'm not sure if this is a formatting issue or something to do with web browser compatibility but I figured I'd post to let you know. The style and design look great though! Hope you get the issue fixed soon. Kudos

Hi, This is very interesting, You're a very skilled blogger. I have joined onto your site and look forward to seeking more of your great post. Also, I've shared your site in my social networks! Thank you.

Hey there! This is my first comment here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and tell you I really enjoy reading through your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that deal with the same topics? Thank you!

Hi! Quick question that's entirely off topic. Do you know how to make your site mobile friendly? My website looks weird when viewing from my iphone4. I'm trying to find a theme or plugin that might be able to correct this issue. If you have any suggestions, please share. Thank you!

Have you ever considered about including a little bit more than just your articles? I mean, what you say is important and everything. However think of if you added some great pictures or videos to give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but with images and videos, this site could definitely be one of the very best in its niche. Excellent blog!

Greetings from Colorado! I'm bored to tears at work so I decided to check out your site on my iphone during lunch break. I enjoy the knowledge you provide here and can't wait to take a look when I get home. I'm shocked at how fast your blog loaded on my phone .. I'm not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyhow, wonderful site! Many thanks!

Hey, This is a Nice post. I was checking this blog continuously and I'm impressed! Extremely helpful information specifically the last part) I appreciate such information very much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and good luck to you. Thank you, very much

I'm really loving the theme/design of your web site. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility issues? A few of my blog visitors have complained about my site not operating correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any advice to help fix this issue?

Hi, I do not even know how I ended up here, but I thought this site was great. I do not know who you are but certainly you are great writing skills. Thanks.

Hi there, You have done a great job here. I am here for the first time. I happened upon this post and I find It really useful & it helped me out very much. I hope to give something back and aid others like you aided me. Thank you.

I am really enjoying the theme/design of your blog. Do you ever run into any internet browser compatibility problems? A couple of my blog readers have complained about my site not working correctly in Explorer but looks great in Chrome. Do you have any ideas to help fix this issue?

Hey, I was recommended to your blog by my cousin. I thought this post was excellent. You are great! Thanks.

great points altogether, you just gained a brand new reader. What would you suggest about your post that you made a few days ago? Any positive?

Good tip. I did it and it worked. Thanks.

I will right away grab your rss feed as I can not find your email subscription link or newsletter service. Do you've any? Kindly let me know so that I could subscribe. Thanks.

I was recommended to your blog and i did all the tips it's really worked for me http://www.fuoye.edu.ng good job

nice and cute shoes

nice shoes! love it.. where i can by it?

Lovely shoes. Hope the Chatamari was great

Type the characters you see in the picture above.