« What has my life turn into? | Main | If you are one of those who has back pain, you will understand my pain. »

My frustration towards the OISS staff in UST.

I filled up the form for Invitation letter for graduation beginning of April 2010. It had 2 options, either to pick up the letter or get it delivered to your home address after its ready. Because I don't go to school everyday and can't make it to school around their Business hours, I chose option 2 which is to mail it to my address.

So, after a week, I received an email to verify if I had filled up the form for letters, I replied to them saying yes. I then called them in few days to ask if the letters were done. The lady I talked to said 'Not yet'.. When I told her to mail it after its done, she says, we can't. So, I said, 'Your website had the option for it, if you can't do it why is that option even there in the first place'. She talked to Deb who is another ...so after that she tells me yes we can, but its going to be a regular mail. I said okay.

About 2 hours later, I got an email from someone who says, 'You have missed the DOBs'. When I read that email, I was like you must be kidding me. Why in the world do you need someone's DOB in a letter like that? I replied to them, why would you need DOBs? I have never heard anyone asking for DOB in such type of letter. Their reply, it would help when applying for Visa, that way letter's DOB matches the passport. For god's sake, dammit, this is not the first time, I am doing this. I know way more things than you know how things work. So their next reply was, 'okay as you wish'. And the letter actually was supposed to be mailed last Friday.

The best part is here which is today.....
Its a week now, I haven't received the letters, I emailed them asking whether its been mailed or not. To my surprise, I get a reply, 'Sorry to hear that you have not received your letters yet! Your letters were made and mailed the same day to the address we have on file. You may want to send me your address if different from the Duluth one and I can reprint the letters and re-mail them to you.'

Oh common, you must be kidding me, I live in cities, I filled up the form with the cities address, and also I verified with the staff my current address. What a mess? I am super mad, I called the person, apparently, is in the meeting. Now when that person gets out, I am gonna give it to him. Man, how in the world, can you work in a position when you can't get a tiny stuff done? Dammit, dumb-ass...

To be continued....

@3.19pm
Finally that guy calls me back, and I gave it to him, not as much as I thought I would because I wasn't mad at all anymore. But he made excuses this and that. Once again dumb-ass...

Type the characters you see in the picture above.