« They call it a Fool's Day because its April 1st. | Main | It Sunday night 11:30pm, gonna be Monday in the next half hour. »

In Merriam-Webster.com,Togetherness is described as a noun, meaning being 'with each other'.

It is an indescribable beautiful thing. You can never get tired of being with the one you want to be with. Now, if you a regular reader of my blog, you might be thinking, where is she going with this word? Why is she writing about it? Here is why, this is where it starts.

As I write off and on, about my sleeping problem, it came to my mind when I couldn't fall asleep on Thursday night. That's when the word 'Togetherness' came to my mind. Instead of trying to fall asleep, I started to think what my next entry is going to be about, and it happens to be this one.

I was sleepy, went to bed, but Surprise Surprise, I found myself wide awake for hours, and I started feeling lonely. Everyone in this part of the world, was sleeping and I was struggling to fall asleep. Even though was right there, still felt the distance and loneliness. I wanted a piece of paper to jot down my thoughts. But I didn't and now I don't exactly remember what I was thinking that very moment. Had I jotted down my words, this entry would have been interesting one, but I didn't and now whatever I am typing is not making sense and I am well aware of that.

Overall, I had a great few days. As I mentioned above, togetherness is wonderful. Being together is amazing, talking, walking in the Park, hanging out, eating together, sitting on a bench looking at fishing boats in the lake/river, enjoying the sunshine, and at times its great to sit quietly, saying nothing but....It makes you forget all your stress, assignments, problems but only reminds you how great is it to be together. Its inexpressible.

If only, we could just capture those precious moments, we could rewind and view them over and over, whenever we feel like, which I think would be great. And I am sure everyone will agree with me on that. I believe that's why cameras and pictures are made for. That's probably why people take pictures so they can remember the moments, (make memories as I say) , things they did, places they have been to and many more.

Well I should stop this entry right here, before it gets longer than it is already. I have assignments and studies to do, don't want 'you' readers to feel bored either. But I will try to write something interesting, mind blowing in my next entry.

I think consistency is probably the most important things to produce a name for you...whether it's consistency inside how often you blog page, comment, connect with folks, etc. It's all around consistency.

Yes, I'm definitely agree "If only, we could just capture those precious moments, we could rewind and view them over and over, whenever we feel like, which I think would be great. And I am sure everyone will agree with me on that."

Do you mind if I quote a couple of your posts
as long as I provide credit and sources back to your site?
My blog is in the exact same niche as yours and my
visitors would certainly benefit from a lot of the information you present here.

Please let me know if this alright with you. Cheers!

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than
just your articles? I mean, what you say is valuable and everything.
However just imagine if you added some great visuals or videos to
give your posts more, "pop"! Your content is excellent but
with images and videos, this blog could definitely be
one of the best in its field. Good blog!

I'm really enjoying the design and layout of your blog.
It's a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and visit
more often. Did you hire out a designer to create your theme?
Fantastic work!

Heya i am for the first time here. I came across this board and I find It truly useful & it helped
me out a lot. I hope to give something back and help others like you helped
me.

Wonderful post! We will be linking to this particularly
great article on our site. Keep up the good writing.

Very nice article, exactly what I was looking for.

It's enormous that you are getting thoughts from this
post as well as from our dialogue made at this time.

Great beat ! I would like to apprentice at the same time as you amend your website, how can i subscribe for a
blog website? The account helped me a appropriate deal.
I have been a little bit acquainted of this your
broadcast offered shiny transparent idea

Generally I do not learn post on blogs, however I wish to say that this write-up very forced me to take a look at and do so!
Your writing style has been surprised me. Thank you, quite great article.

you're actually a just right webmaster. The site loading speed is incredible.
It sort of feels that you are doing any unique trick. In addition, The contents are masterpiece.
you have performed a excellent task on this matter!

Ѕimply wish to say your article is as amazing.

The clarity іn your рost is simply cool and i cɑn assume you're an expert on this
subject. Fine with your permissiopn let me tο gfab уour feed to keep
սpdated with forthcoming post. Thanks a million and please contіnuе the enjoyable work.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.