« They call it a Fool's Day because its April 1st. | Main | It Sunday night 11:30pm, gonna be Monday in the next half hour. »

In Merriam-Webster.com,Togetherness is described as a noun, meaning being 'with each other'.

It is an indescribable beautiful thing. You can never get tired of being with the one you want to be with. Now, if you a regular reader of my blog, you might be thinking, where is she going with this word? Why is she writing about it? Here is why, this is where it starts.

As I write off and on, about my sleeping problem, it came to my mind when I couldn't fall asleep on Thursday night. That's when the word 'Togetherness' came to my mind. Instead of trying to fall asleep, I started to think what my next entry is going to be about, and it happens to be this one.

I was sleepy, went to bed, but Surprise Surprise, I found myself wide awake for hours, and I started feeling lonely. Everyone in this part of the world, was sleeping and I was struggling to fall asleep. Even though was right there, still felt the distance and loneliness. I wanted a piece of paper to jot down my thoughts. But I didn't and now I don't exactly remember what I was thinking that very moment. Had I jotted down my words, this entry would have been interesting one, but I didn't and now whatever I am typing is not making sense and I am well aware of that.

Overall, I had a great few days. As I mentioned above, togetherness is wonderful. Being together is amazing, talking, walking in the Park, hanging out, eating together, sitting on a bench looking at fishing boats in the lake/river, enjoying the sunshine, and at times its great to sit quietly, saying nothing but....It makes you forget all your stress, assignments, problems but only reminds you how great is it to be together. Its inexpressible.

If only, we could just capture those precious moments, we could rewind and view them over and over, whenever we feel like, which I think would be great. And I am sure everyone will agree with me on that. I believe that's why cameras and pictures are made for. That's probably why people take pictures so they can remember the moments, (make memories as I say) , things they did, places they have been to and many more.

Well I should stop this entry right here, before it gets longer than it is already. I have assignments and studies to do, don't want 'you' readers to feel bored either. But I will try to write something interesting, mind blowing in my next entry.

I think consistency is probably the most important things to produce a name for you...whether it's consistency inside how often you blog page, comment, connect with folks, etc. It's all around consistency.

Yes, I'm definitely agree "If only, we could just capture those precious moments, we could rewind and view them over and over, whenever we feel like, which I think would be great. And I am sure everyone will agree with me on that."

Type the characters you see in the picture above.