« Continuation of "Life is so unpredictable.Did I not know it already? Of course,I do. " | Main | Stock Market and my interest in it. »

Continuation of "Life is so unpredictable.Did I not know it already? Of course,I do. "

I don't know what's going on, whatever is going on is making my days less productive, I am getting frustrated as a result of that. I however have crossed that limit where I would think about it, but again it keeps coming back.

Getting back to the point, I can't stand this anymore. I should probably workout hard today until this stupid frustration and gets out of my head. Ugh...........Never thought this is how things would go but unfortunately it is going....

@8.54pm
I came home, had early dinner, then went to chit chat with JoAnna. We talked for like half hour about stuff, you know 'stuff'. We kinda had similar talk to talk about, so we talked our mind out haha...What am I saying, I don't know? But, it felt good talking about it.I am not frustrated anymore, but there is a hope that...

Type the characters you see in the picture above.