« Continuation of "Life is so unpredictable.Did I not know it already? Of course,I do. " | Main | Continuation of "Life is so.Did I not know it already? Of course,I do. " »

Stock Market and my interest in it.

I have been fascinated by Stock Market/Exchange as a kid.I have wanted to learn how this works.Off and on, I pay attention to those, but still clueless how it works.Want to invest some money and see how it will be...

However, hearing yesterday news about DOW dropping 1000 points in a matter of 15 minutes, was shocking. I felt bad for P&G because their value dropped to 50% in such a short time. Regardless, of everything, I want to learn about it and want to try investing some money on it.

The stock market is overcooked. It has hit important technical resistance and the drop is going to continue. We could see the S&P500 back down to the 600 to 700 area again. The fear is back in the market. Stay careful. Visit www.mysmp.com to learn more about day trading with technical analysis. Also, if you want to practice trading, visit www.tradingsim.com

Nice blog post, I just got out of the college of finance here and still keep track of our college blog posts and found yours. Great post, I agree with most of the pros of the article, great research, well keep in touch. John

The stock market is very unpredictable lately! I thought i understood it but honestly...i feel the same way as you. thanks for the post!

Wow this is an interesting article. I hope to see more in the future.

Patience makes perfect in trading, and without having it you Would crash. If you do not possess patience, this may not be the job for you. You have got to build a long-term approach and be able to abide by it all the way through till the end.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.