« Just a thought of it, makes my eyes fill with tears... | Main | The best part of today is you LAKERS... »

My Friday morning experience, so far day is going fine, hopefully the rest of the day will be too, fingers crossed.

I knew I had to get up very early Friday morning to drop my friend to the Station. I woke up may be around 4.20 am. Made sure my friend is awake, got ready, took a small nap and headed to station 5.20 am.

It was pouring heavily, good that I didn't drive. Friend got off at Govt Plaza station, now it was my turn to take control of steering wheel. I didn't know how bad it was until this very moment. Even with GPS, I took a wrong turn. Next thing I know is, I see Hennepin, not knowing downtown streets, was a little worried, on top of that it was dark. I saw 'DejaVu' and so I knew 394 was right there.

Lanes were not clear, with the glasses it was hard and rain didn't make any easier. When I was merging the lane, with speed and heavy rain, unclear lane, I was scared, holding onto the steering tighter than I normally do.Bus was on the left, and cars were left and right, luckily there was not much traffic that helped.

And soon it was over, I took the 169N exit and was home in few minutes. Got home at 6am, got ready,came to work and by 6.52am, I was at work.

@8pm
Updating this entry to write, my day went okay. The evening however went great. Getting to see you, was the best part of the day.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.