« Looking at those emails in my inbox 'brought smile on my face', 'musu musu' nhila chonaa ji. ‏ | Main | Back to French 101 again... »

I have been waiting for this day, and finally it came.

I wanted to do something on this special day. I thought about cooking something he likes. So, decided, I should cook momo, get an ice-cream cake, and stay home, eat, talk, spend time together.

Everything went as planned during the day time. Around 4ish, the weather looked bad, I was worried and at a point started to think, oh boy, this is not good. But, the thunderstorm, tornado, whatever got passed our area and by 6.30pm, it was all nice out. Around 7.15pm,he got here.

It started looking bad outside as it got late. It started raining very hard, and lasted at least over an hour. The temperature cooled down, and got nicer. Anyways, we had momo for dinner then at midnight we had the ice-cream. After wards, watched TV, talked, joked as usual, it was nice. Good time together....

It was his b'day ?if so wish 4m myside b'lated one.... Well stay happy as u're desd dys... Hav fun ...tc

Blogs will develop into a region where most people will interact with to find their fix of daily entertainment combined with their consumer advice.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.