« There I was worried thinking, how the weekend is going to turn out. | Main | I have been waiting for this day, and finally it came. »

Looking at those emails in my inbox 'brought smile on my face', 'musu musu' nhila chonaa ji. ‏

After thinking zillion times I added and after thinking zillion more times, I sent a message and today I am glad I did. I can't believe its been a year now. This time of the year, it was all exciting to read and reply to those emails and messages. Thinking about it, I can smile about it coz it feels good.

Adding comments that improve the overall conversation and that will not repeat what was already said is very necessary. At the same instance, having a newer blog along with a smaller community, I still always appreciate even essentially the most simple comments for instance "I really enjoyed this kind of post", "thanks for covering this topic" etc...it is advisable to nice to be reassured that others appreciate what you're publishing. This may be less acceptable vital bigger, more popular web logs.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.