« The worst part about last weekend was, you being sick. | Main | Once again something hit me today, and it made me think. »

The dream I saw made me feel a bit sad, made me think about stuff once again.

I was sleeping nicely, all of a sudden I woke up and I found myself scared and very lonely.
I do not recall feeling like that. Of course, at times you see dream, scary dreams and you get up in the middle of night, find yourself alone and awake.

But it somehow was different last night. I was bit scared to close my eyes. After wards, millions of thought started to come to my mind. The decision, the friendship, every thing you can possibly think of. I finally fell asleep after may be about half hour 45 minutes. But, when I woke up, it felt like another dream how I had felt. But the truth was, it wasn't a dream but had really happened. I had actually felt that way.

I felt so lonely, I remembered I also missed a friend very long time. Now, the circumstances has changed, of course this is life and things keep changing. But, makes you feel sad at times. And I woke up feeling ......

Type the characters you see in the picture above.