« I am thinking again, good or bad, what is it? | Main | The best part about today is, we met on August 2nd last year which marks '1 year' in the Calender. »

The same old back pain is back again this weekend caused by sleep deprivation.

It has never really left me, but this weekend is a different story. After the dream couple of day before, I haven't been able to sleep well. And the past two days, I have been awake in the middle of the night. Last night, it was crazy. I woke up at 1.33am, and that was it. I tried tried and tried, so finally I came to watch some tv. Thought was feeling asleep and went to bed, no I was wrong.

So, then came back to the watch TV, then I thought to call my brother. It was 5am, when I went to bed, slept fine till 7.10am, and now my whole back hurts, I feel tired too.

Try lying your back on a few tennis balls. They make a great cheap massager. Hanging from a chin up bar can stretch your back. And last Tylenol PM and Neprinol. Neprinol is a natural anti-inflammatory.

Good Luck

i get back pain too and i know it's not a great feeling. you should try laying on your side for some back relief. i also found this site to be helpful - http://getlowerbackpainreliefnow.com

Sounds like the lack of sleep is one of the issues causing your back pain. I read an interesting article today that said that most back pain will go away on it's own within 3 weeks, so hang in there. The tennis ball idea mentioned earlier sounded like a good plan too.

Hey there! Do you know if they make any plugins to safeguard against hackers? I'm kinda paranoid about losing everything I've worked hard on. Any recommendations?

In this case must concern to doctor ,thanx for the post

I read this post completely concerning the difference of latest and earlier technologies, it's amazing article.

Thanks for finally talking about >Sayamini yagu Blog: The same
old back pain is back again this weekend caused by sleep deprivation. <Liked it!

Type the characters you see in the picture above.