« Last week, I bought the running shoes from DSW, a Nike one, haven't run since then to try it out yet. | Main | Twins vs Kansas City Royals last night... »

As I was typing Labor Day, I remembered Labor Day last year.

It was a day that I will always remember. Every thing about that day was special and is special and will remain in my memory. The long drive to up north, Enger Tower, Hawk Ridge, Canal Park, Park Point. The best part about that day however, is watching the great view of Lake Superior from the beach, standing on that sand where there were grasses growing. There is another best part about standing on that sand, which I can rewind it over and over in my mind and smile. It was a very beautiful moment. Sitting on the bench in Park Point, talking, staring at each other and then talking.

Now, its time to write about this year Labor Day. I was worried, thinking how lonely and bored I was going to be this weekend. But, it turned out to be great. Friday after work, I went to Trader Joe's for grocery, then to the Mall, where I did some shopping. Then again Sam's club for some liquor. After the happy hour, when I got call from you, I felt good. Knowing that I get to spend time with you brought smile on my face.

Again, almost all day Saturday, all day Sunday and again Monday morning, I couldn't ask for more. This is the last weekend before class starts, getting to spend time with you, gives me energy and gives me motivation to get things done.

I know the feeling, enjoy it while it lasts:)

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Great post. Glad you had a great time.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.