« Last week, I bought the running shoes from DSW, a Nike one, haven't run since then to try it out yet. | Main | Twins vs Kansas City Royals last night... »

As I was typing Labor Day, I remembered Labor Day last year.

It was a day that I will always remember. Every thing about that day was special and is special and will remain in my memory. The long drive to up north, Enger Tower, Hawk Ridge, Canal Park, Park Point. The best part about that day however, is watching the great view of Lake Superior from the beach, standing on that sand where there were grasses growing. There is another best part about standing on that sand, which I can rewind it over and over in my mind and smile. It was a very beautiful moment. Sitting on the bench in Park Point, talking, staring at each other and then talking.

Now, its time to write about this year Labor Day. I was worried, thinking how lonely and bored I was going to be this weekend. But, it turned out to be great. Friday after work, I went to Trader Joe's for grocery, then to the Mall, where I did some shopping. Then again Sam's club for some liquor. After the happy hour, when I got call from you, I felt good. Knowing that I get to spend time with you brought smile on my face.

Again, almost all day Saturday, all day Sunday and again Monday morning, I couldn't ask for more. This is the last weekend before class starts, getting to spend time with you, gives me energy and gives me motivation to get things done.

I know the feeling, enjoy it while it lasts:)

Hey there just wanted to give you a brief heads up and let you know a few of the pictures aren't loading properly. I'm not sure why but I think its a linking issue. I've tried it in two different browsers and both show the same results.

Great post. Glad you had a great time.

Good day ӏ аm so delighted I found yοur blog,
I really found yoս by еrroг, while I was browsing on Digg for somеthing elsе, Ɍegardless ӏ am here noա andd woulod just like to say tҺanks for a
mаrvelous post and a all round interesting blokg (Ӏ also love the theme/design), I don’t havge tіme too
гead it all at the minute but I have bookkmarkeԀ it and also included yiur RSS feeds,
ssߋ wgen I have time I will be back to read a lot more, Please
do kesep սρ thе fanfastic jo.

Hurrah, that's what I was exploring for, what a material!

present here at this web site, thanks admin of this site.

I was suggested this webb site by my cousin. I'm not sure whether this post is written byy him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.

You're amazing! Thanks!

Hi, Ӏ desire to sսbscrikbe for tɦis weblog to take most up-to-date updates, thus where ccan i ddo it please help oսt.

Good post. I learn something totally new
and challenging on blogs I stumbleupon evry day. It will always be helpful to read
through articles from other authors and practice something from
other sites.

It also helps to ensure that trucks will not remain empty on their return to the original destination.
So, it's very important for trucking softwares to be maximum user friendly so that people with
even little knowledge of operating computer can use them.
It also helps in complete transportation and warehousing needs of the business.

If at all, you choose an inexperienced lawyer or a novice, you run a
risk of losing the claim while the entire purpose of your filing the claim
is simply lost away. However, in order to ensure you receive these benefits,
you ought to keep a few points in mind when deciding
on the lawyer. This causes many difficulties for him and his family.

Please read on to learn some pointers on finding a good personal
injury attorney. Born in 1961 in California, this Iceman's two nemeses proved
to be Randy Couture and Tito Ortiz (he beat both slinging out legal, but
very painful, eye injuries). John Glazer enjoys educating consumers of Montgomery County Pa
concerning the personal injury legal process.

A divorce lawyer is so capable that he can handle case whether
it is a mediation case, litigation case or even a case
where the settlement is outside t he court. Follow the below given instructions when ever you need a service of personal
injury lawyer. In the event that they are confronted with an unfamiliar dog, they should avoid eye contact.

The first step that a personal injury lawyer takes is listening to the grievances of his clients
and then he evaluates the case. City then asked him how much he charges,
and he said $150 per hour, but $300 per hour for
testimony. Until the person injured takes legal assistance it isalmost impossible to catch the guilty.

A divorce lawyer is so capable that he can handle case whether it is a mediation case, litigation case or even a case where the settlement is outside t
he court. My earlier statements about Myron Hill come to mind,
the videos being shown in the reverse order. It did appear that Addario knew a few things
that he should not have about the trial, so I was not surprised to see this line of questioning.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.