« Minnesota Vikings Vs.Denver Broncos -9/2 | Main | As I was typing Labor Day, I remembered Labor Day last year. »

Last week, I bought the running shoes from DSW, a Nike one, haven't run since then to try it out yet.

I have been biking and doing all stuff instead. Recently, one of my shoes' heel fell off and another I had to throw. So, I was in need of shoes badly. I was looking for shoes that I can wear everyday.Finally after looking at so many stores, I found two pair of shoes.

Yesterday after work, I did some shopping for grocery and after wards for shoes, jewelry and shirt. All good buys, I am happy. I wish I found a pair of shoes other than what I found but I won't complain since I am satisfied with those purchase. Not planning to do shopping anytime soon, hopefully that will work. However, I might buy a pair of sandal but that's it. Once its winter, will need to buy some winter clothes, but that's not certain either. Btw, I have uploaded the pictures of my New shoes...

IMG_1142.jpg

Here's another one....
IMG_1145.jpg

Yea, I agree with you on that one lol

Hello Web Admin, I noticed that your On-Page SEO is is missing a few factors, for one you do not use all three H tags in your post, also I notice that you are not using bold or italics properly in your SEO optimization. On-Page SEO means more now than ever since the new Google update: Panda. No longer are backlinks and simply pinging or sending out a RSS feed the key to getting Google PageRank or Alexa Rankings, You now NEED On-Page SEO. So what is good On-Page SEO?First your keyword must appear in the title.Then it must appear in the URL.You have to optimize your keyword and make sure that it has a nice keyword density of 3-5% in your article with relevant LSI (Latent Semantic Indexing). Then you should spread all H1,H2,H3 tags in your article.Your Keyword should appear in your first paragraph and in the last sentence of the page. You should have relevant usage of Bold and italics of your keyword.There should be one internal link to a page on your blog and you should have one image with an alt tag that has your keyword....wait there's even more Now what if i told you there was a simple Wordpress plugin that does all the On-Page SEO, and automatically for you? That's right AUTOMATICALLY, just watch this 4minute video for more information at. Seo Plugin

If you are going for most excellent contents like I do, only visit this website all the time because it presents quality
contents, thanks

Hi there to every one, the contents existing at this website are really awesome for people
experience, well, keep up the good work fellows.

thanks for inform me....

Type the characters you see in the picture above.