« Regardless of how much school work you have,you let me wait for you,I feel good. | Main | Feeling after running 2 miles and walking 1.5 miles in treadmill, feeling after is priceless. »

I went to bed around 11.30pm last night, I didn't realize I had fallen asleep until my sisteer called at 12.30am.

Right away, I picked up the call, and we ended up talking for long, over an hour. By that time, it was almost 2am, and I couldn't fall asleep anymore. Then a text was composed and sent, got a reply after an hour.

So, like every Sunday, I was waiting to go to Farmer's Market with him. I didn't hear anything last night, but even then I woke up at 8.30 am, did some work to make breakfast. I went to bed thinking may be, I will hear from him. I got good sleep till almost 10.30am. I quickly made breakfast, and it was the best toast omelet ever. Mouth is watering now. I got fresh and headed to the Market. I felt odd since I always go with him. I got some grocery what I wanted and headed to Kohls. I bought the decorative pillows that I needed. Put the pillow, they looked great on Blair. I had my lunch and again went out. Spent almost all day outside.

Now, its time to head to his place to give him some fruits. TBD..................

Type the characters you see in the picture above.