« Sleepless night, is making me feel energy less. | Main | Since the begining of last week, I have been feeling as if I was getting sick. »

Friday evening get together with friends through today. I wasn't feeling that great due to itchy throat from few days.

I somehow convinced friends we could meet Friday night at my place. They got here at 8pm, had snacks and the chit chat went till 9.30pm. I then started making chatamari and again more talking while having dinner. It felt good to have some friends over after very long time. At 11pm, they left.

Then the real weekend started, movie at midnite, getting cozy with you,sleeping in very late on Saturday, late night dinner on Sunday, a little TV and a good night sleep. Sunday morning after breakfast, as usual coupon book on a Sunday paper. I was sad that I won't get to see you this weekend at all, but I did and happy.

@ 5.30pm
I am about to head out to get some Fish, sudden plan to have Momo tonight. This means we spend more time together, I am excited, woohoo.

Hi! Do you use Twitter? I'd like to follow you if that would be okay.
I'm absolutely enjoying your blog and look forward to new updates.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.