« I am as Sri Lankan as you are, hehe... | Main | Time goes fast, and as I realized today, my blog will be 5 years in the next couple of weeks. »

First of all what a day today, 10/10/10. Like everyweek, I look forward to a weekend because of a specific reason.

Not because there is no work for the next two days, because I get to spend time with you, which gives me certain kind of relaxation and comfort, the type of relaxation and comfort, I can never have too much.

This past Friday and Saturday, I didn't get to see you, thought the week is going to be long. I was a bit sad and a bit angry too. But, today Sunday, when the phone rang and it was you, I was happy. We had dinner together, and you know.

The best part about weekend for me, is to see you, spend time with you, talking, reading paper, watching tv, cooking, going here and there. And when I don't get to do that, weekend doesn't feel like, its worth it. You have to be me to feel it though. But, after I saw you this evening, everything disappeared and I felt happy. You are sitting 2 feet away from me, watching TV, I am enjoying looking at you and writing this entry.

Finally one whole week of wait is over, a week which felt like forever. However, the last two days of the week was pretty hectic, which is why the week felt even longer than usual.

What i don't realize is in truth how you are not actually much more smartly-appreciated than you might be right now.
You are very intelligent. You understand thus considerably relating to this matter, made me in my
view imagine it from so many varied angles.
Its like men and women aren't fascinated unless it's something to do with Lady gaga!

Your individual stuffs excellent. At all times handle it up!

fantastic publish, very informative. I'm wondering why the other specialists of this sector do not realize this.
You must continue your writing. I am confident, you have a great readers' base already!

When some one searches for his essential thing, therefore he/she wishes to be
available that in detail, so that thing is maintained over here.

Hmm is anyone else experiencing problems with the images on this blog loading?
I'm trying to figure out if its a problem on my end or
if it's the blog. Any responses would be greatly appreciated.

If some one needs expert view concerning blogging then i propose
him/her to pay a quick visit this web site, Keep up the pleasant work.

I know this if off topic but I'm looking into starting my own blog and was curious what all is required to get
set up? I'm assuming having a blog like yours
would cost a pretty penny? I'm not very web smart so
I'm not 100% positive. Any suggestions or advice would be
greatly appreciated. Many thanks

obviously like your web site but you have to take a look at the spelling on several of your posts.
Several of them are rife with spelling problems and I
in finding it very bothersome to inform the truth
on the other hand I will certainly come again again.

Everyone is always "working for the weekend", don't blame you for writing about it.

Its like you read my mind! You appear to know a lot about
this, like you wrote the book in it or something.
I think that you can do with a few pics to drive the message home a bit,
but other than that, this is fantastic blog. A fantastic read.

I'll certainly be back.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.