« Friday evening get together with friends through today. I wasn't feeling that great due to itchy throat from few days. | Main | This is definitely going to be an entry under Life in General category. »

Since the begining of last week, I have been feeling as if I was getting sick.

Monday October 18th, 2010
Entire week, I had something hurting, or not getting good sleep. Finally the was finally over. Friday night I had few friends over, it was fun. I felt okay Saturday all day and Sunday. Sunday evening, I went to Rainbow foods again to get some fish, that's when I felt like I was getting cold.

Over the night, I was okay and then it was Monday morning and time to go to work. As the morning progressed, I started feeling like getting cold, my eyes didn't want to stay open anymore. By10am, my eyes looked like I was sick with bad cold. My head started feeling heavy. So, I decided to come home.

After eating some food, I slept for the next 3 straight hours. I don't ever remember sleeping when I get sick but yesterday definitely was different. Around 3pm, went to Lutherside VW to have them take a look my car, as it was making after the tire rotation. The service manager drove the car, after hearing the noise, he told its due to tires being in the back for a long time.

The noise either will go away or might stay, but nothing to worry. It can't be the ' ', ugh I can't remember what he said now. But he did say, if the noise gets worse, bring it in, otherwise don't worry. I came home, ate something and lied down, watched a little tv and went to bed at 8pm.

Tuesday October 19th, 2010
Thought staying home, sleeping and resting would make me feel better today. But I was wrong, at 6.30am, when I woke up, I was feeling worse then yesterday. I had coughed during the night and I could feel the pain in my ribs, I didn't think I could go to work so wrote 'out sick' email.

This would be the first time I have ever taken sick leave two days in a row. I don't feel good still, hopefully will be able to get to work tomorrow. Left side nostril feels like little burning, eyes want sleep but can't fall asleep, feels like getting headache too. And now I am hungry and I don't know what to eat.

Wow! In the end I got a webpage from where I be able to genuinely get helpful information regarding my study and knowledge.

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first
comment (it was extremely long) so I guess I'll just sum it up what
I wrote and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog. I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to everything.
Do you have any helpful hints for novice blog writers?
I'd really appreciate it.

Have you ever considered about adding a little bit more than just your articles?
I mean, what you say is valuable and all. But think of if you added some great images or videos to give your posts more, "pop"!
Your content is excellent but with images and clips, this blog could definitely be one
of the best in its niche. Very good blog!

Hello, this weekend is nice for me, as this moment i am reading
this great educational piece of writing here at my residence.

I am truly delighted to glance at this weblog posts which includes plenty of useful information, thanks for providing these kinds of information.

Hello, after reading this remarkable article i
am as well glad to share my experience here with friends.

I just like the helpful information you provide for your articles.

I'll bookmark your weblog and check once more here frequently.
I'm moderately certain I'll be informed many new stuff right
right here! Best of luck for the next!

I needed to thank you for this wonderful read!!
I absolutely loved every little bit of it.
I have you book marked to look at new stuff you post…

Hello i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere,
when i read this paragraph i thought i could also make
comment due to this sensible post.

Excellent web site you have got here.. It's difficult to find high-quality writing like yours these days.
I seriously appreciate people like you! Take care!!

Hi, I do thіnk tҺіs is an excellent blog. I stumbledupon іt ;) I may revisit
once ɑgain since i have saved ɑs а favorite it. Money
and freedom is tɦe beѕt wаy to change, maу yօu be rich
and continue to guide otҺers.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.