« Year 2010 is almost at the end, 1 more month and its gone. | Main | I got the dress from Macys and Jewelry from JCPenney. »

My biggest fear this Thanksgiving was, I was going to be alone.

When I asked you the question, I got the exact answer I was expecting. But we talked the things out, which changed how I felt. I am glad you told me how you felt when I said what I said. But I am happy today that we spent the past two evenings together. And tonight, you will be at your friends and I will be at my friends. I am sure someday, we will go together to..., I wish, look forward to it and I know it will happen one day.

Looking at the very cold weather, I am a little bit worried since its a little bit far for this kinda weather. I also have another invitation to a very good friends place, since I had already said I am coming to another friend, we are instead having Momo for dinner Saturday. Overall, I am happy getting to spend time together and of course, eating momo last night.

Here is a picture of the dish 'momo', picture taken from Wikipedia.
Momo101.jpg

I am pleased that you enjoyed Thanksgiving and that you sorted out your relationship. What is Momo?

In our house it really denpdes. If he wants to cook I will get out of his way to let him. But if he wants to watch his football I will never object to that. I like football too but I know one of us has to sacrifice to get the turkey on the table and if he is the one providing it then I am definitely the one that will be cooking it. The only thing I may ask is that he helps out with the kids as much as he can so that I can finish the preparation. The kitchen isn't safe for them to be running around in.Other than that, he can even yell for me to grab him another beer from the fridge and I will bring it to him.

My spouse and I stumbled over here different website and
thought I should check things out. I like what
I see so now i am following you. Look forward to exploring your web page yet again.

Great post. I was checking continuously this blog and I'm impressed!

Extremely helpful info particularly the last part :
) I care for such information much. I was
looking for this particular info for a long time.
Thank you and best of luck.

Simply desire to say your article is as amazing.

The clarity in your post is just excellent and i can assume you are
an expert on this subject. Well with your permission let me
to grab your RSS feed to keep up to date with forthcoming post.
Thanks a million and please carry on the gratifying work.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.