« Today is the day, I fly out for Texas for Sunti. | Main | Fifteen months after my procedure "l. per m", as the clock started ticking, I started getting a little nervous. »

Sunti Nakha: 1130 wo Nhu Da: 1131, Thhusi yau sunti nakha:

Limala limala wonaa aley limala limala lyaha woya. Naktini thyongu thheyn cho,sunti sirayka lyahaa:n na way dhuna.

Like every year, I was in TX for the festival. Its nice being there for few days. Getting back to the point, every year, when I go to TX, other than my work and place, I don't have another real good reason to want to come back. If I didn't, I don't think, it would have matter much. However, I don't think my employer would have liked that but still.

It was definitely different this year. I didn't have to worry about my midterms after coming back from the celebration. This year, I had a real good reason wanting to come back and that solid reason is 'you'. Of course, you were in my mind last year, but it was different.

When I left Friday, other than festival,meeting family and friends, I had one thing in my mind, 'you'. The whole time I was there, I unknowingly missed you which is why I called you everyday, just to hear your voice.

Today on the flight back, I was sad to leave my brother, sister and cousins. But in a way, I was happy and anxious thinking, I get to see you in few hours. I was extremely tired and in back pain, but excitement of seeing you, gave me energy.

And after taking Light Rail and walking few blocks in Nicollet Mall, I reached the library. I had one and half hour, I made a good use out of it. After reading newspaper, looking at Kija Puja pictures and then reading old texts messages between us, the clock ticked 9pm. At 9.03pm, I got a message, Where you @?Lets go home.

I was like woohoo, the wait is over, now I can go home and relax with you by my side. And just when I was going to walk, you were standing in front of me with a smilebrought smile on my face. And of course, after wards, having dinner sitting next to you in Buca, talking felt great. Do you feel the same?

Type the characters you see in the picture above.