« A Monday, that started out early, and went in thinking to get so much done. | Main | Last night, I was so tired, I went to bed so early and got good sleep too. »

December 18th, 2010 shopping for stuff.

Last weekend, due to the snow storm, stores, malls and streets were empty. No one could move properly without slipping, sliding and getting stuck in the snow.

So, yesterday I went out to stop, started my trip in Kohls for suitcase. The roads were so busy, almost felt like a weekday traffic. The one I liked was $199 a piece, too expensive. I know its Samsonite, one of the good brands but I didn't want to spend that much. I bought shirt, sweater, socks, candles and headed out to the Library. I dropped off the book, movies, came home, ate my lunch and headed to Target store.

Oh man, again so much traffic on the road. I bought what I needed. So, I went to Sears to check out the luggage. I found some, but I didn't find the one I liked. I decided to check out the same luggage set in Kohls. I went back, checked out couple of, bought and came home. I was tired, checked the suitcase. I noticed the bigger suitcase doesn't have much support on the back, like my older one. I was debating now what to do.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.