« My biggest fear this Thanksgiving was, I was going to be alone. | Main | After hearing what I heard, feel little worried and sad at the same time. »

I got the dress from Macys and Jewelry from JCPenney.

I like the Company Meeting at the Doubletree hotel and the Company Holiday Party. Its nice to have something at the end of the year, after all the party is fun.

I am worried but yet feel good. And now I am excited too since I just saw my UK Visa has been issued. Its exciting, now I am waiting for 'you' to come so I can share with you darling.

@11.58
Despite the weather, we made it safely to the Ballroom. I am glad you had a good time tonight, I was a little worried thinking you might get bored. Although I knew you would enjoy, but I had a little bit of what if. It was nice mingling with different people, some I have never even met before. Overall,was a nice party. And I liked wearing my new dress from Macy's by JS Boutique along with new jewelry from JCPenny by Worthington, and peep toe by Guess from DSW shoes.

WorthingtonJewelry.jpg

I was glad you had a good time and hope you will always have success.

Thank you for sharing

If you want to buy the engagement ring as a gift to yourself, for a loved one is the best idea. Visit online store for 2.70 Carat Vvs1 Engagement Nscd Diamond Ring.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.