« December 18th, 2010 shopping for stuff. | Main | One fine morning I woke to find out, my email account has been hacked.. »

Last night, I was so tired, I went to bed so early and got good sleep too.

I started my day early and after having breakfast, I went to Target for suitcase. Target had 2 good ones, and those were spinners. I went back to Sears again, noticed the suitcase that I wanted doesn't much support in the back either. I went there thinking I will buy that set and come home. I was confused and just came home. Now, I am working on my work stuff and don't know what I want to do. I wish, I could use my old set because its a good one, except the wheels got lost on the last trip.

When I didn't hear from you until 1pm, I was not happy. When you called of course, I was weird, annoying as you said. But, the rest of the day, evening was great since we spent the time together. It was tiring but was fun shopping for clothes in Macy's. Then after wards dinner in a new place, where we learned that we should eat Pizza in a pizzeria and not Fish Taco or Wrap.

Finally around 9.30 or so, we reached home and ended up sitting in front of tv changing channels, relaxing. And of course the cute little tasty ice cream for dessert made it perfect. A good day with my good looking man in a city full of Snow.

I'm like a goof in terms of measurements. I'll tell you in which chicken bones I'm tossing at this moment, for whatever they discern around the future.

Hi, i'm looking for info. Thanks for your information. I'm going to come back here and check out more of your posts every couple of days. Thanks .

Type the characters you see in the picture above.