« Being home this time was different. | Main | Unforgettable Memories that we made together ....... »

One more story,

I have been through so much in life that this doesn't feel anything new to me. Although I didn't think things will go this way to this extent. For the past 5 years, I have been wanting/trying to go to visit London. Why London? Because its London, the city that I have wanted to visit, wanted to that king's palace where once Diana lived.

So, instead of last August, I applied to for Visa and got it and planned the trip to come home. One of the reasons for coming home to renew the visa. I had filled up application from there and had my brother get the date. When I found out the Date is January 4th, 2011, I had a bad feeling. There is a history behind it.

Anyway, it was January 4th, and I had everything ready, I gave the interview. The Consular told me, I will have to wait since the PIMS hasn't come and should come within 48 hours. And I should hear by Friday. I didn't hear till Friday morning, so I went to the Embassy. But to my surprise, after waiting for almost two hours, nothing happened, I mean nothing. The staff whom I talked to was useless, she didn't even bother to write what I had said. I got the email address to write an email instead.

So, I came home, I sent an email to the lawyers, if there is something they could do to help me. I sent an email to the Embassy also. On Saturday, I checked my email and saw the lawyer had contact one of the USCIS staff and tried to get my information to the Embassy here.

Soon it was Monday January 10th, 2011, no calls till afternoon at 2pm. I decided to go the Embassy, I got in but had to wait. Unfortunately, I didn't get any help what so ever. Once again I told them I have to travel on January 12th, 2011. The staff said, you need to wait Ma'm. Time was running out, I again wrote to the lawyer, I got an email saying, the USCIS officer had tried to get my information to the Embassy here. But nothing happened on Tuesday either. Finally , I got hold of Embassy and Consular called me back and said, there seems to be a 'GLITCH' in our system and we are requesting the information again.

Now, what am I supposed to do? I told him, so I am supposed to cancel all my travel plans. After waiting all day, at night I canceled my travel/ticket. Which canceled my UK travel plan, that was one of the sad part for me. There GLITCH costs me, stress, frustration, loss of my UK visa, my ticket money, my UK travel plan and now my vacation at work.

Its 5pm here, January 12th, 2011, I am here typing this entry, where I should have been in Bahrain in Transit, trying to check out city before heading to London. As I am writing this, I am getting emotional, thinking why is it always me? I have gone through so much, have struggled so much. With all the struggle, tackling all the obstacles, today I have reached here. And this drama does not seem to be over and its just getting even worse.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.