« March 28th, 2011, I saw a message posted on my wall. | Main | The rest of the Chicago trip. »

The story of waking the good looking, getting to the airport and getting into the flight.

It was April 1st,so called April fool's day. The day which almost made us fool outta ourselves because we almost didn't reach where we were supposed to. Of course, thanks to that good looking man who fell asleep and didn't hear a dozen calls I made.

I woke up at 3.45am, made the first call at 4am. It went to voice mail, I thought after shower, I will call again. The next 75 minutes, I kept calling 10-15 minutes apart. But, it kept going to voice mail. I thought of driving there too, but again, I might have gotten scolding. So, I waited instead, waited waited and waited patiently. Of course by that time, I know he has fallen asleep. Worse come to worse, I thought we will miss the flight and I will go back to work. My $$$ will be wasted, you will have to make another appointment and buy another ticket. Seemed like that was going to happen. I started thinking, may be this is the sign because you don't want to go anywhere with me anyway, god knows why.

At 5.15, finally the call got picked up. That's when he realized he had slept 75 minutes extra. In the next few minutes, I got another call, I thought now what. So, this is where the real adventure starts.

We headed to downtown, in a rush rush, we bought the train ticket. It was dark, we were late, we didn't see each other. I was in wrong side of the station trying to get in. Finally I heard a voice, wrong side. I thought, I would be left alone there.

The train kept making stops at its usual stops and finally it was our stop. By the time, we reached airport it was almost 6.30 am and our flight was at 7am. The security line was huge, didn't look like we will make it to the gate. Luckily expert traveler line was short and we cleared security shortly. After that we ran to the gate. I have never run that much in my high heels and today I did. I reached the gate, and I got myself boarded but you were no anywhere near. I told the lady to wait, she said 'you have 2-3 minutes'. After all the running around, we ended up in two different gates.

Now that I look back, it all seems funny. Although the best part about today however was the breakfast, lunch was okay and dinner was terrible.


It's in plint of fact a great and useful piece of information. I am happy that you skmply shared this helpful info with us.

Please stay us informed liike this. Thank you for sharing.

If you wish for to obtain a great deal from this piece of
writing then you have to apply these methods
to your won website.

Hey there, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues.
When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer,
it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Other then that, excellent blog!

hello there and thank you for your info – I've certainly picked up something new from right here.
I did however expertise some technical points using this website, since I experienced to reload the site many
times previous to I could get it to load properly. I had been wondering if your web host is OK?
Not that I am complaining, but slow loading instances times will sometimes affect your placement in google and can damage your quality score if advertising and marketing with Adwords.
Anyway I am adding this RSS to my e-mail and could look out for a lot more of your respective fascinating content.
Ensure that you update this again very soon.

Hmm it seems like your website ate my first comment (it was extremely long) so I guess
I'll just sum it up what I submitted and say, I'm thoroughly enjoying your blog.

I too am an aspiring blog blogger but I'm still new to the
whole thing. Do you have any suggestions for inexperienced blog writers?
I'd definitely appreciate it.

Post a comment

Type the characters you see in the picture above.