« A weekend in Rochester with friends, after a long time. | Main | Morning was busy and the afternoon made me miss you. »

The Days without you, half way through but,it seems like, its getting even harder.

Since the day, I found out you will be leaving for an entire month, I started thinking. At that time, I didn't know how hard it was going to be. The moment I gave you that last hug, said bye and dropped few drops of tears, I realized how hard its going to be. It was by far, one of the hardest things for me. After coming home, the entire weekend, I had no desire for anything until I heard your voice. No food tasted good either.

But, I got over it and I have been trying to keep myself busy by hanging out with friends. It has worked too. But, its much harder than I thought it would be. Sometimes I miss you so much, I look at the memories we made together and .....Half way through, soon I will start counting days and will get even harder. Even though, I do not want to, I will be doing so.

Today, getting to talk to you for few minutes felt good. Hopefully tomorrow I can talk to you longer. And as you said, you won't be able to write or call until Thursday. If I don't get to call you tomorrow, hopefully we can talk on Thursday. It hasn't been fun without you. But, the little surprises in mail with those messages in the Post Cards have made me feel good. Sometimes feels like you are right here yeah you are right here in my heart, but the only problem is, I can't touch you.

Before ending this entry, I want to say, I miss you a lot. I do not feel the same without you. Missing you more and more everyday.

Type the characters you see in the picture above.