« Meeting a friend after 5 years was a lot of fun. | Main | First Monday, without you here, was thinking day would feel long without your text messages. »

I happen to feel sad easily and sometimes break down everytime I see dot dot....

I am happy for dot dot...but I feel really sad deep down. Without realizing, tears start to fall so easily. I don't get emotional easily but this.......The questions, answers, the discussion everything comes down to sadness.....

@6.30pm
I have no motivation nor have a desire to do anything. As I look out from the patio door, it looks kinda sunny outside. The view I am getting is absolutely beautiful but I don't even want to step outside for a bit.

I have never pictured my life this way, and so much of so much changed in ...............

@8.25pm
The weekend is over, here I am listening to Nima Rumba, relieving my sadness, pain, trying to cheer myself up and trying to motivate myself to do something.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ubt0jP-au1g&feature=related

@8.47pm
I had momo for dinner, I can't believe 'momo' didn't taste good. This has never happened to me before. I am tired of this now...

Type the characters you see in the picture above.